Beautifully flawed and distressed handbound leather journal. Perfect for your thoughts, dreams, ideas and sketches.
Wrapped in brown nubuck leather that will age beautifully, this journal is a delight to the senses. Scuffs and marks that are present on the leather are a natural byproduct of the nature of the leather, an unique and attractive feature that will get even better the more you use it.
- Approximately 280 pages (counting front & back) of an assortment of papers – Strathmore 400 series sketch papers, kraft, graph, ledger, found & recycled papers, very old, aged school book papers, printer leftovers, and the like. You never know what you will get!
- Suitable for dry media.
- Pages are all torn by hand, with naturally rough edges.
- The papers are bound with Long Stitch technique using blue and green waxed linen thread, and opens flat to any page.
- Bound securely with a dark brown suede leather cord.
- Size is approximately 8.87″ x 6″ inches.
Each book is made by hand using traditional methods and tools from start to finish, designed and carefully planned to make sure each piece is aesthetically pleasing and practical to use. Making these journals is a creative journey and endeavor that I enjoy greatly, and no two pieces are the same. With a variety of materials that have naturally occurring flaws, hand-dyed threads and found paper media – you can be assured that every book is one of a kind.