Classico – A handsome classic contemporary hardcover sketchbook or journal – perfect for your thoughts, dreams, ideas and sketches.
- Bound using custom dyed beeswaxed linen threads. A piece of leather is incorporated onto the spine for strength and structure, while showing off its beautiful open spine binding.
- Book is handbound using a combination of traditional running stitch and kettle stitch.
- Cloth is hand-selected, cut, backed, glued and sewn onto text block by hand, one at the time.
- It’s perfect as gift, either for others or for yourself! Use it as a journal, or jot minutes in a meeting with it. It will also serve as a heirloom wedding guestbook, or even as gifts for guests to take home and cherish memories of their own. Use it as a planner, or write a story. The possibility is endless. When you’re done, it will look amazing on your shelf as a work of art.
- Approximately 180 pages (counting front & back) of off-white sketch papers.
- Suitable for dry media.
- Book will open flat on any page.
- Size is approximately 19 x 14cm/7.5″ x 5.5″ inches.
- Ready to ship.
Each book is made by hand using traditional methods and tools from start to finish, designed and carefully planned to make sure each piece is aesthetically pleasing and practical to use. Making these journals is a creative journey and endeavor that I enjoy greatly. I hope it will serve you well for years to come.